FOR PRESIDENT’S DAY
Experience all that New York has to offer! Families can take advantage of NY Waterway’s “Kids Ride Free” over the three-day President’s Day Weekend, Feb. 18 – 20. Families can link “Kids Ride Free” to NY Waterway’s Your Key To The City™ partner program which offers discounts of up to 56% on top NYC museums, attractions, tours and shows, such as the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, the American Museum of Natural History, Madame Tussauds and many more. NY Waterway makes it easy, fun and a little more affordable by letting “Kids Ride Free” this weekend!
Facts for Kids Ride Free
- Children under 12 can ride free on ferries to/from the following terminals: Port Imperial Weehawken, Lincoln Harbor Weehawken, Hoboken 14th St and Paulus Hook in Jersey City.
- Two child limit with each paying adult fare
- No physical ticket required for a child
- Free connecting multi-route shuttles to attractions (from Midtown W39th St Ferry Terminal)
- Valid February 18 thru February 20, 2017